Uva Ursi Tea Australia
Uva Ursi, a bit of a tongue twister to say - also goes by the names of bearberry, hog berry and bear grape (bears love the fruit of this plant, hence the name).
This herb focuses on Urinary Tract Disorders, and the surrounding regions of the body such as the Kidney, Urethra, Bladder, and so on. A common naturopathic blend to treat painful urination includes Uva Ursi, Hops and Peppermint.
How Ura Ursi works is that it can reduce bacteria in urine, along with reducing swelling in above mentioned areas, and having a drying effect on the surrounding tissues.
From organic Australian suppliers.
This herb has on focus on mainly...
- Painful urination
- Kidney, Bladder, and surrounding areas
- Reducing swelling and infection in the above mentioned areas
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be used on children, if you have thin retinas, or if pregnant.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.