This is the unroasted counterpart to our extremely popular Roasted Dandelion Root Tea. In regards to benefits, we'd actually choose unroasted over the roasted variety as unroasted is a little more potent in this case - but not by much. Roasted is normally chosen due to its taste and likeness to coffee.
Liver function properties are still present within the unroasted variety, along with containing a range of vitamins such as A, C, B and D.
For further reading on Dandelion Root please see our article here.
From certified organic Australian suppliers
Benefits of Dandelion Root Tea
This tea is good at...
- Great liver maintenance
- High in a variety of healthy compounds
- Fighting Constipation
How to Make Dandelion Root Tea?
- Bring 1 quart of water to boil in a saucepan. Add 2 teaspoons of the Dandelion herbs to the saucepan, cover the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer the mixture in the covered saucepan for about 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Leave the dandelion herbs to steep in the covered pan for 40 minutes.
- Set a strainer over a teapot, and pour the infused liquid into the pot.
Alternatively, bring water to boil and steep 1 teaspoon for 2 minutes.
Dandelion root tea may in some individuals sensitive to this tea cause an upset stomach.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.