I never thought I'd say this but to me, Lemon Tea Tree (Leptospermum petersonii leaf) has an even stronger lemon taste than our popular Lemon Myrtle which is known to be even more lemony than a lemon.
Lemon Tea Tree actually has a long history in Australia for both warding off colds and flu, antiseptic treatments, and cooking. Taste wise - if you want an amazing morning pickmeup without the caffeine, this could be the one. Also mixes wonderfully with honey!
Lemon Tea Tree has been used for...
Protection/Treatment of the flu
Brewing & care
- Place 1 teaspoon of Lemon Tea Tree in a tea infuser or tea bag and place in a cup.
- Boiling water is okay for this one.
- Steep at least 2 minutes but even 1 minute may be enough as it's quite strong.
More research is needed but to be on the safe side, avoid during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.