What others say about this tea...
Lemon Myrtle Tea
Organic Lemon Myrtle Tea
(Backhousia citriodora) A tree native to the northern parts of NSW Australia within subtropical forests happens to produce an amazingly refreshing lemon flavoured tea with numerous health benefits. Sore throat? Cramps and spasms? Give this tea a try. It could be the perfectly natural solution you've been looking for. Learn more about the amazing health benefits of this tea here.
Australian Grown and Australian Made.
We can quite safely say that this is the best Lemon Myrtle Tea we've tried to date and we're sure you'll agree. One note is that we've found many Lemon Myrtle farms within Australia to have international owners. We've made sure that this Lemon Myrtle is Australian Owned.
From certified organic Australian suppliers from Australian owned farms.
Our quality is of a high standard and our much lower prices are not reflective of the quality of our natives. We wish to move more stock to increase demand, reduce our margins and therefore give back to local communities.
Health Benefits of Lemon Myrtle
There are too many to list here, for the full list visit the link within our description!
- Natural Antiseptic properties
- High levels of vitamin C
- Relieves cramps, spasms, headaches, rheumatism
- Caffeine free
- Infuse lemon myrtle leaves in boiling water.
- Keep it aside for about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be.
- Remove the lemon myrtle and then serve.
No adverse effects known at this time.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.