Organic Lemon Myrtle Tea
A tree native to the northern parts of NSW Australia within subtropical forests happens to produce an amazingly refreshing lemon flavoured tea with numerous health benefits. Sore throat? Cramps and spasms? Give this tea a try. It could be the perfectly natural solution you've been looking for. Learn more about the amazing health benefits of this tea here.
Australian Grown and Australian Made.
We can quite safely say that this is the best Lemon Myrtle Tea we've tried to date and we're sure you'll agree.
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits of Lemon Myrtle
There are too many to list here, for the full list visit the link within our description!
- Natural Antiseptic properties
- High levels of vitamin C
- Relieves cramps, spasms, headaches, rheumatism
- Caffeine free
- Infuse lemon myrtle leaves in boiling water.
- Keep it aside for about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be.
- Remove the lemon myrtle and then serve.
No adverse effects known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.