Organic White Willow Bark Tea
White Willow bark (Salix alba), has been used around the world for centuries as a pain reliever - and in modern times, an aspirin substitute. Surprisingly, this bark seems to target headaches and lower back pain specifically (much like devils claw root). If using for lower back pain, reports suggest it may take a week to see any results at two cups a day.
Harvested from 2-3 year old willow trees, this bark happens to contain salicin which acts as an anti-inflammatory within the human body.
While we don't recommend tea as a direct factor in weight loss, but more so as part of a lifestyle change - White Willow Bark is also a component in many weight loss products. Studies have shown that it may aid with weight loss for obese people if dietary changes are also made.
From organic Poland suppliers.
Health Benefits of White willow bark
A versatile herb, having been used for various remedies throughout history.
- Slight weight loss
- Lower back pain
- Anti inflammatory
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
People with sensitivity to aspirin, bleeding disorders, surgery upcoming soon, pregnant are advised not to use this herb. Also not recommended on children.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.