Lavender Tea - Herbal & Organic
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), a well known tea for relaxation that reduces stress, aids with sleep, and is known to relieve the symptoms of a headache. Strength and effectiveness depends on the quality of Lavender, which is why we use organic Australian grown produce that's super purple! Studies suggest that compounds within Lavender activate key areas of the brain that influence mood and relaxation.
This may be the scent to get you to sleep, and is a crucial component of many of our relaxation blends- used sparingly because ours is quite strong!
Lavender Tea is also known as being a muscle relaxant.
Organically grown India
Health Benefits Of Lavender Tea
Lavender is a popular tea for...
- Great for improving quality of sleep
- Can relieve headaches
- Reduces stress and anxiety with a calming effect
- One teaspoon per cup
- Steep in hot water 80c-100c for 3 minutes
- Can be reused twice, steep longer the second steep.
Large oral doses have been associated with adverse reaction, keep to under 3 cups a day.
Do you tea have a recipe or blend? We'd love to hear! Submit yours to our contact page to share it with the world.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.