Herbal Eyebright Tea
Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis) is, as the name implies, beneficial to the eyes for a range of ailments such as cataracts, ophthalmia ( inflammation of the eye), weeping eye, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), conjunctivitis (pink eye), stye, and red bloodshot or strained eyes. A pretty useful herb for anyone that may occasionally suffer from any of the above, or something good to have on hand just in case.
Another cool benefit of Eyebright tea is that much like Nettle tea, it can help in treating allergies, congestion, mild to moderate coughs, colds, and blocked noses.
Lastly, Eyebright contains flavanoids and beta-carotene which have been shown to improve cognitive function and memory loss if taken once a day. For further reading, please read our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers
Eyebright Tea Benefits
This tea has three main uses...
- Good for a range of eye conditions
- Effective against allergies
- Memory enhancer
- Add around 1 tablespoon to strainer in hot water. This is a medium lightness tea.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
Allergies can occur in a small amount of people with this tea when taken topically.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.