Organic Herbal Ginger Tea
During the cold Winter season, there's nothing quite like a hot cup of Ginger Tea!
Containing vitamin C, magnesium and a wide range of other minerals, this tea helps to soothe an upset stomach, reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation by relaxing muscles surrounding the blood vessels, and strengthen the immune system.
Also great for nausea!
This particular organic tea contains no artificial flavours - so be prepared for a more genuine and healthy experience with all nutrients intact.
Mix with honey for taste!
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits Of Ginger Tea
Ginger is an outstanding drink used for...
- The immune system
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving blood circulation and reducing blood pressure
- About 1 teaspoon not too heaped
- Add to cup of boiled water
- Steep for 3-4 minutes
None known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.