Truth be told, I was blown away the first time I tried this Chocolate Husk tea.
My expectation was a rather light flavour, but a surprising depth of deep natural and organic chocolate taste radiates from just two pinches steeped for a small amount of time.
Artisan (hand) made, these fermented Cacao beans are roasted under fire and wood chips.
The husk is then removed. The husk is high in magnesium, fibre and potassium - and has the best taste from the whole bean!
A perfect dessert tea for those on Keto diet.
For a more in depth review and discussion on benefits and brewing, see here.
- Fair Trade
- High in Anti-oxidants
- Caffeine Free
- Sugar Free
- Lactose Free
- Keto Friendly
- Add one heaped teaspoon to strainer and near boiling water
- Steep for 2-3 minutes, but strength will increase at 6-7 minutes. Many prefer stronger!
- This tea is also wonderful with milk (as you can imagine!).
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.