What others say about this tea...
Chocolate Cacao Husk Tea
Truth be told, I was blown away the first time I tried this Chocolate Husk tea (theobroma cacao l., sterculiaceae). My expectation was a rather light flavour, but a surprising depth of deep natural and organic chocolate taste radiates from just two pinches steeped for a small amount of time.
Artisan (hand) made, these fermented Cacao beans are roasted under fire and wood chips. The husk is then removed. The husk is high in magnesium, fibre and potassium - and has the best taste from the whole bean!
The Essence of Pure Cacao
Our Cacao Husk Tea is a sustainable culinary gem, utilizing the outer shells of cacao beans, often discarded during chocolate production. It offers a deep, robust flavor profile, reminiscent of dark chocolate, with subtle, naturally sweet undertones, creating a comforting, guilt-free indulgence.
Every sip of our Cacao Husk Tea reveals a harmonious blend of rich cocoa flavor, complemented by a delicate sweetness and a hint of floral and fruity notes. It’s a velvety, warming brew that satiates the palate, perfect for those cozy evenings or as a sophisticated, flavorful break in a busy day.
Brewing the Velvet Cup
To unfold the richness of Cacao Husk Tea:
- Boil fresh water to 95°C.
- Place a tablespoon of cacao husks into your infuser or teapot.
- Pour the hot water over the husks and let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the husks and savor the velvety brew. Optional: enhance with a hint of honey or a splash of milk.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.