Barberry Chaga tea is now available at Tea Life as part of our expanding range of Chaga related teas which have proven to be very much in demand in Australia!
This is a genuine Chaga product straight from Siberia - with a slightly different twist of Barberry added which is a slightly tart fruit. Studies have shown that taking 2 cups a day help maintain balance, alkalinity within the body while also benefiting the immune system.
We do not hold our Chaga stock for extended periods, with a relatively fast turnaround time to ensure freshness of stock.
For more reading on Chaga Mushroom, please see our article here.
Wildcrafted in Russia Siberia
Nutrient Dense Superfood containing -
- B-complex vitamins
- Vitamin D
- Amino acids
Can lower cholesterol
May lower blood pressure
Supports the immune system
Can reduce side effects of other treatments
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.