Horehound white (Marrubium vulgare) is strong in anti-oxidants and promotes cardiovascular health by increasing blood and oxygen supply to the heart.
Also known to relieve stress and anxiety. Please note that this tea is quite bitter and mostly used for medicinal purposes!
From organic Australian suppliers
Hops tea is mainly used for...
- Aids cardiovascular health
- Anxiety and stress relief
Steep 1 teaspoon for 5 minutes with water that has been brought close to boil.
CautionaryWhite horehound is not to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.