Peach Blossom Tea (Prunus Persica) is an extremely popular beverage in China that is also native to the country. This is the same flower that blooms on the tree that gives us yummy sweet peaches, and yes - the flowers are sweet too!
The ancient chinese believed that peach blossom trees contain more vitality than other trees due to the fact that the blossoms sprout rather early, before the leaves do.
Known to be good for complexion, acne reduction and blends exceedingly well with green and oolong teas.
This tea leaves a sweet distinct aftertaste after every sip.
From Pesticide Free Suppliers
A great little flower birthed from peach trees known to aid with...
- Skin complexion
- Add around 1 heaped teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be taken if pregnant
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.