Why not give the gift of delicious herbal teas this Christmas? From calming blends to home remedies, tea can be a gift from the heart that your friends and family will truly cherish this year! Let's check out some of the top teas for Christmas!
Holly Jolly Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus tea is a popular choice at Tea Life. It's tasty and can be enjoyed during Christmas. Consider creating an iced mocktail with a Hibiscus tea base for a delightful signature drink at your holiday gatherings.
Check out our blog posts for some serving suggestions to truly make this herbal tea pop this Christmas! If you're entertaining a larger crowd this Christmas, then why not follow our Hibiscus tea punch recipe:
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers or 2 tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey or sweetener of your choice (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup rum or vodka (adjust to your preference)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the dried hibiscus flowers or tea to the boiling water and remove from heat.
- Let the flowers or tea steep for about 10-15 minutes to infuse the water with flavour.
- Strain the hibiscus tea into a pitcher and discard the flowers.
- While the tea is still warm, add honey or your preferred sweetener to the pitcher.
- Stir well until the sweetener completely dissolves. Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- After the hibiscus tea cools, mix in pineapple juice, orange juice, and rum or vodka.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine.
- Add sliced lemon and orange to the punch for extra flavour.
- Refrigerate the punch for at least 1-2 hours to allow the flavours to meld together.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the chilled Hibiscus Tea Punch into the glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint for an aromatic touch.
- Stir before drinking to incorporate the fruit flavours and alcohol.
- You can customize the amount of alcohol based on your preference for strength.
- For a fizzy kick, consider adding a splash of sparkling water or ginger ale just before serving.
Rudolph's Rooibos Tea
Let our delicious blend of Rooibos tea guide Santa's sleigh this Christmas! We love the natural sweetness of this classic tea, which pairs great with Christmas classics like turkey and stuffing, for a tasty treat!
Rooibos tea is a good anti-inflammatory tea, which is great for parties.
Merry Mullein Tea
With all those Christmas parties and family gatherings, you will likely catch some kind of cough or cold! Mullein tea is great for respiratory problems. Many people often refer to it as "lung tea" and it can help with many respiratory illnesses.
If you want a comforting drink after a tiring night, try berry Mullein tea. Our blog has a great recipe that combines the delicious taste of berries with the healing properties of Mullein tea. It's a perfect home remedy.
Cheery Chamomile Tea
Christmas isn't complete without Chamomile tea! Planning a special Christmas for loved ones can be tiring and stressful. However, you don't have to sacrifice your restful sleep for it.
People have long used chamomile tea as an aid for a peaceful night's sleep, which makes it the perfect tea for a busy Christmas! Add a little honey for some sweetness, and enjoy chilled for a refreshing slide into the land of slumber.
Seasons Greetings Green Tea
Green tea is a classic beverage you can use to inject a little wellness into your holiday repertoire. Green tea is a good thing to have in your pantry all year. You can drink it or use it to make tasty gifts for your loved ones.
Christmas in the Bag
It can be a nightmare picking the perfect gifts for your loved ones, so why not give the gift of tea? If you know someone who loves tea but don't know their preferences, give them Organic Tea Bags as a gift. They can use it daily.
Our eco-friendly, unbleached organic tea bags are the ideal gift for the tea lover who has it all! Perhaps pair them with your favourite blend for a thoughtful gift you know they'll love!
Join the Club
For the most savings this Christmas, why not sign up for our loyalty points system? Receive $5 for signing up and a further $5 for signing up to our newsletter. Earn points as you shop to make sure everybody can celebrate a tea-lightful Christmas!
Finish your Christmas shopping with our organic, ethically sourced Australian holiday tea. Enjoy it in a mug.
Ajmera, R. (2019, October 23). What is mullein tea? Benefits, side effects, and more. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mullein-tea
Berkheiser, K. (2018, February 18). The 6 best bedtime teas that help you sleep. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/teas-that-help-you-sleep
Gunnars, K. (2018). 10 proven benefits of green tea. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea
Torrens, K. (2023, January 30). Top 5 health benefits of rooibos tea. BBC Good Food. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/health-benefits-of-rooibos-tea